Extra Care to Welcome Back Your Precious One!
We have been busy implementing new measures to ensure the safety and well being of your precious one. While ECDA has required all pre-schools to implement safety measures, we have gone beyond these to give your child extra protection.
These are extra investments on our part to safeguard your most precious one!
Self-Disinfecting Coating for the Entire Pre-school
- The latest USA technology in self-disinfecting coating with an antimicrobial active layer kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi for 6 to 9 months. This coating enhances protection against coronaviruses and helps to minimise the occurrence of HFMD and other infectious diseases.
- Eco-friendly and safe for human contact using US-EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved ingredients.
- Coating is carried out by SUTL Enterprise (sole distributor) via professional hydro electrostatic applicator and covered all internal surfaces including furnishings, equipment, toys, learning resources and books.
- Used by established companies and organisations, including Singapore Changi Airport, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, Yale-NUS College, and National University of Singapore.
Reusable Mask for Every Child and Teacher
- Appropriate face masks that are adjustable and washable will be distributed to all children and staff when pre-schools reopen.
- Teachers will be on hand to guide children on how to wear face masks properly.
- Masks should be washed daily.
Non-contact Face-recognition and Temperature Screening System
- Procured face-recognition and temperature screening system to minimise physical contact.
- Face-recognition and temperature taking can be captured quickly and accurately even with face masks worn. Attendance of children will be logged in once facial recognition is successful.
- Temperature taking can be efficiently taken at different times every day to keep children’s well-being in check.
- System is scheduled to be implemented in our pre-schools by 1st week of June.
Healthy Staff Team
- Our staff have completed their swab test for COVD-19 by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA).
- Our staff will take seasonal influenza vaccination to minimise risk of influenza transmission.
Helping Children Develop COVID-Safe Habits
Our parent company, Ednovation, has produced a series of fun and easy-to-do experiments that our teachers will be using to guide our children in cultivating lifelong COVID-Safe habits during the first 2 weeks in returning to pre-school.
Let us all do our part to keep each other safe!
If you are interested to enrol your child in ChildFirst Pre-school, sign up below for a virtual school tour.
ChildFirst @ King Albert Park
896 Dunearn Road #04-02
(Next to King Albert Park MRT, Former Sime Darby Centre)
ChildFirst @ Mountbatten
229 Mountbatten Road #01-32
Mountbatten Square S(398007)
ChildFirst @ Tampines
3 Tampines Central 1 #05-01
Tampines Plaza 1
(formerly known as Abacus Plaza)